Class Struggle International Workers (Trabajadores Internacionales Clasistas) is an organization of immigrant workers based in New York City. The topics covered by their new pamphlet are relevant to taxi and ride-share drivers across the country, including in Portland.
For copies, send US$2 (includes postage) to: Mundial Publications, Box 3321 Church Street Station, New York, NY 10008.
Taxi Workers Under Siege: Wall Street, Uber Profiteers and Democrats Wring Workers Dry
Table of Contents:
- Taxi Workers Under Siege
- Silicon Valley Vultures Prey on NYC Drivers
- Abolish the TLC
- Medallion Taxi Racket Swindles Drivers
- Democrats and Wall Street Wage War on Workers
- Women in the Driver’s Seat
- Spanish Taxistas Fight Back
- “Independent Contractors”?
- Full Citizenship Rights for All Immigrants
- App-Taxis: Cutting Edge of Capitalist Offensive
- Uber Driver: Greedy Bosses and TLC Harassment
- Taxi Drivers Rebellion
- Taxi Workers Unite Against the Attack by Wall Street
- No to “Suicide Surcharge”
- Program of Class Struggle International Workers