Join the Class Struggle Contingent on May Day!
Workers of the World, Unite!
12:00 Noon, Monday May 1 2017
SW Park Avenue & SW Montgomery St (PSU) in Downtown Portland.
Info: 971-282-7903 csw-pdx.org/mayday2017
May Day is the international workers day. It should be a day of workers struggle against capitalism. Join with Class Struggle Workers – Portland and the Internationalist Group to demonstrate for a revolutionary, working-class answer to the bosses’ racist system of poverty and war.
The Class Struggle Contingent stands for:
- Full Citizenship Rights for All Immigrants!
- Mobilize Workers Power: Strike Against Deportations!
- No to Democrats, Republicans, Working Families Party or Greens!
- Defeat U.S. Imperialism! Drive U.S. Out of Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan!
- For A Class-Struggle Workers Party, for a Workers Government!