It’s here! The third issue of our newsletter. Contact us to get your union-printed copy.
In this issue:
- Painters, Drywall Finishers say: Break with the Democrats! For a Class-Struggle Workers Party!
- IUPAT Local 10 resolution: No Support to the Democrats, Republicans, Or Any Party of the Bosses
- Hard Hats for Gay Rights!
- What CSWP Stands For
- NYC: Class Struggle International Workers Founded
- Ciudad de Nueva York: Se fundó Trabajadores Internacionales Clasistas
- CSWP Pickets Anti-Abortion Conference
- Burgerville Workers Won’t be Intimidated!
- Sakuma Farm Workers Struggle Heats Up
- Painters Contract 2017: “By Any Means Necessary”
- May Day 2016: Class Struggle Contingent
- CSWP in Protests Against Racist Police